Traditional wind duct rubber insulation, rubber and plastic plate four pieces of single cut adhesive. The process is old and backward, with many joints, large cutting error, irregular interface, easy cracking, poor quality, material loss and energy consumption.
1. This technology improves the cutting method of rubber and plastic thermal insulation board, and adopts the "one-piece method" of the whole board as a whole, replacing the traditional four pieces of separate cutting paste, which is convenient and quick. According to the specifications of the air duct customized insulation plate, reduce material waste.
2. According to the length of the air tube and the thickness of the rubber and plastic plate, the lofting method shown in figure 1 is adopted. According to the pre-measured air tube specifications, calculate the lofting size. According to the calculated lofting size with steel ruler or steel tape measure on the plate, with the ruler and brush on the plate to draw the plate v-shaped groove tangent.
3. The insulation plate is cut with the blade of portable cutting machine at an Angle of 45 ° to form a 90° "V" notch. When cutting, the cutting machine should be close to the ruler to ensure that the incision is straight and prevent cutting size error. 3-5mm thick insulation board should be kept at the bottom of "V" groove and should not be cut off. The blanking platform can be set up on the construction site to cut blanking in batches to improve working efficiency and ensure quality.
4. The air duct surface should be wiped clean, and the insulation glue should be painted on the surface of the air duct and the insulation plate without gap, omission or flow. After the glue has been set for 2 minutes, the insulation plate should be pasted.
5. When the air duct is insulated, the corners of the four edges are at right angles and there is no patchwork joint. The air duct insulation is smooth and the edges and corners are straight and smooth. Insulation equipment such as muffler, wind valve "tailored", 12 edges are no adhesive seam, beautiful and practical.
6. For the flange connection of two air ducts, heat preservation shall be made by increasing the belt. The belt width shall be 140mm.